Monday, 7 November 2011

Living Room Stories - Handmade Edition


STOP PRESS: Second Edition now available, includes new cover art and is limited to 50 copies. The first edition sold out in only 36 days!




Original Post:
A Hand made edition of my Living Room Stories is now available to buy. In early October inspired by ├ôlafur Arnalds' Living Room Songs I wrote a story a day for seven days. The resulting seven short stories are about love, memories, hurt and hope. I have reordered the stories into a linear retelling for this release. Copies are available for £5.00 (includes postage to anywhere in the world (via paypal)). The first run will be limited to 25 copies. The cover is a transparent print and each of the stories are printed on individual double sided cards, housed in a seven inch record sleeve. Each copy is signed.

If you are interested in reviewing or interviewing please get in touch via email: decodingstatic@gmail.com or @decodingstatic on twitter.

Cover Art - a transparent print is included.

Each story is on a double sided card.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Terese. Copies are still available if you are interested.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great book! When I was still in Chicago, every room has an unforgettable memory my friends and I couldn't let go of. It would make a nice book too I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena :) I like the sound of that and yes memories of the times in rooms could be an interesting book. Copies are still available if you are interested.

      Delete